THESE CHANGES GO INTO EFFECT ON FRIDAY, JUNE 11, 2021
Flooring Liquidators will still be in business despite the adversity and want to personally reach out to all of our loyal customers to let you know how we are responding to the situation.
We will be open during regular business hours. Our stores will be available by appointment, and we will still offer video calls to those who want to shop from the safety of their home (learn more about our video calls initiative here). Here are the changes for each store:
- Barrie – OPEN AND CURBSIDE SERVICE
- Brampton – OPEN AND CURBSIDE SERVICE
- Tile & Pro Centre – OPEN AND CURBSIDE SERVICE
- Hamilton – OPEN AND CURBSIDE SERVICE
- London – OPEN AND CURBSIDE SERVICE
- Markham – OPEN AND CURBSIDE SERVICE
- Mississauga – OPEN AND CURBSIDE SERVICE
- Newmarket – OPEN AND CURBSIDE SERVICE
- Oshawa – OPEN AND CURBSIDE SERVICE
- Ottawa – OPEN AND CURBSIDE SERVICE
- Scarborough – OPEN AND CURBSIDE SERVICE
- Steeles – OPEN AND CURBSIDE SERVICE
- Yorkdale – OPEN AND CURBSIDE SERVICE
IMPORTANT: All customers attending our stores must wear a mask or face shield AND gloves. Also, we are only allowing 2 people max per appointment. No kids allowed.
For the stores that will remain open, here are the precautions we are taking to ensure that our employees and customers are safe:
- We are taking every precaution necessary to ensure all of our products are clean through the use of disinfectant wipes, sanitizer, and other cleaning products.
- We are instructing our employees to regularly wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds.
- We have also asked our employees to respect and adhere to social distancing practices.
- We are ensuring the safety of our staff to prevent the future spread of the virus by having fewer meetings, limiting travel, and allowing ample time for isolation if needed.
- We are staying up to date with all information regarding COVID19 to enable us to quickly adapt to any new safety precautions that need to be put in place.
- Any employee that has traveled over the past 30 days has been asked to self-isolate at home for 2 weeks.
This is a challenging time for all and we are dedicated to maintaining the safety of our customers, team, and the surrounding communities.
At Flooring Liquidators our customers are our priority and we will be here to serve you through these difficult times. We will continue to put health and safety first and advocate any measures that are put in place to do so. With that in mind, we urge all to keep safe, stay in when you can, and use sanitizer often.
From the whole team, stay safe and take care of one another,
The Flooring Liquidators Team