If you’re looking for quality and affordable London floor tiles, look no further, Flooring Liquidators has got you covered. Located on conveniently at 475 Newbold St, this location allows for easy access for London residents.
We’re stocked and loaded with floor tile samples, giving you the luxury of being able to mix and match with your interiors. There’s nothing quite like seeing and feeling your future floor in person.
Our store is exactly what you want in a tile shop, it allows for plenty of space to display all our products, making it easier and more convenient for you to find what you need.
If you have any questions, concerns or inquiries about tile flooring or London floor tiles installation, our knowledgeable staff will be more than happy to assist you — we believe that providing our customers with a positive and pleasant experience at our stores is equal to that of providing our customers with the best quality and price available.
Get the best, full warranty flooring brands at your local store! (With flooring experts to help)
What Are The Pros and Cons of Tile Flooring?
- Highly durable. Tile flooring like ceramic, porcelain, and mosaic are strong and long-lasting; being resistant to moisture, unlike hardwood floors.
- Tile flooring is easy to maintain. Some are glazed with liquid glass which protects them from stains, making them easier to clean. All you need is a broom or mop and maybe a little vinegar.
- Doesn’t use trees or plants, which makes it that much more environmentally friendly when compared to wooden floors.
- Versatile and affordable. Tile can go in any room and when you consider installation is an economical choice for the long term.
- Tile is hard, which means that it’ll break fragile objects that drop on its surface.
- Grout lines in between tiles. Despite tile flooring being easy to maintain, the grout lines require some attention before mildew builds up.
- Tile flooring adapts to weather. When it’s hot, your floor will feel hot and in the winter your tile floor will feel cold.
Buying Tiles From Flooring Liquidators London Guarantees You
Lowest Prices For London Floor Tiles
Here at Flooring Liquidators, we believe in making our products affordable for our customers, as well as providing them with the best quality of product available.
Not only do we want to give our customers ample reason to come back to us when looking for tile flooring in London but we also want our customers to have the best possible flooring for their home or commercial property. When we offer “lowest price guarantees,” we save you the time and hassle.
This is why the quality of our products will never be compromised by the low prices that we offer them at — we will only sell products that we are proud of and happy to have installed in our own properties.
Quality Selection Of Tile
If you step on it, we have it. Our London flooring tiles offer a quality selection for all of London and our customers love us for it!
With different types of tiles available in the market, we know how confusing and difficult the decision-making process can get, especially for our do-it-yourself customers out there.
Selecting the perfect tile for your floor doesn’t have to be a painful process. Working with us will save you time and stress. You’ll never feel lost or helpless.
At Flooring Liquidators London, you’re guaranteed an elegant showroom with stunning tile flooring samples that you can peruse through.
If you need help, we have a team of tile flooring experts waiting on your every need.
Tile Flooring Experts
We have over 10+ years experience with tile flooring and we have become the number 1 source in London for tile installation.
Throughout the years we have developed strong relationships with our customers.
Flooring Liquidators is trusted by a wide range of contractors, developers, homeowners and reputable brands like that of Sheraton and HGTV to just to name a few examples.
Our product selection, execution, customer service, and 5-star online reviews speak for themselves.
For more information about buying tile or tile installation in London please call us at 519-680-0040 or fill out our contact form below.