Amish Linen, Arabian Beige, Beige Coral, Cardboard, Haze On The Town, Indiana Brown, London Morning, Macramé, Maple Wood, Pampa Beige, Putty Beige, Root, Sand Grey, Scenic Grey, Tender Taupe, Weathered Shingles
Cut Pile Frieze
100% BCF Sol. Dyed Polyester
|Installation Pattern Repeat||
|Pattern Repeat Position||
|Indoor Air Quality||
Fade Resistance – Lifetime, Manufacturing Defects – 25 Years, No Questions Asked Replacement * – 30 Days, Soil Resistance – Lifetime, Stain Resistance – Lifetime, Texture Retention – 25 Years, Wear Resistance – 25 Years
TRYESSE SANTIAGO II
Tryesse carpets boast of benefits such as incredible softness, exceptional durability and unrivaled stain resistance. They will never wear off or wash off even after years of use. These carpets are the ideal solution for any home environment.
More reasons to choose Beaulieu
– Green Label Plus® Certification. Ensures that customers are purchasing the very lowest VOC-emitting products on the market.
– Made In Canada. This product is proudly made in Canada.
– Stainproof – Household Pets. Beaulieu Canada’s promise that your carpets will be protected from your pets’ mishaps.
– Scentguard. Beaulieu Canada’s exclusive odor neutralizer. Proven to help eliminate odors in your home.
– SoilScreen®. SoilScreen® offers special soil resistance properties that repels common surface particles and helps keep your carpet looking new longer.
– Stainproof For Life. Stainproof For Life means you’re buying a carpet that offers lasting stain resistance.
Please select a store to see pricingSELECT STORE
Found a lower price? Send a screenshot of the ad to one of our Live Chat Agents and we’ll automatically match the price.
Advertisement verification is required for price matching discounts.