For quality and affordable engineered hardwood flooring in London, look no further than Flooring Liquidators. Located on 475 Newbold St, this location allows for easy and convenient access for both London residents.
We’re stocked and loaded with engineered hardwood flooring samples, giving you the luxury of being able to mix and match with your interiors. There’s nothing quite like seeing and feeling your future floor in person.
Our store is exactly what you want in a flooring shop, it allows for plenty of space to display all our products, making it easier and more convenient for you to find what you need.
If you have any questions, concerns or inquiries about engineered hardwood flooring or flooring installation, our knowledgeable staff will be more than happy to assist you — we believe that providing our customers with a positive and pleasant experience at our stores is equal to that of providing our customers with the best quality and price available.
Get the best, full warranty flooring brands at your local store! (With flooring experts to help)
What Are The Pros and Cons of Engineered Hardwood?
- Engineered hardwood flooring is cheaper than hardwood flooring. Yes there are factors as to why they are competitively priced but its price alone is one of the reasons why many customers opt-in for engineered hardwood.
- Engineered hardwood is easy to install when compared to real hardwood. Its clip or fold and lock method make it easier for DIYers.
- Long-lasting and durable. Engineered hardwood flooring can last between 20 – 100 years, depending on the thickness of the top veneer.
- Low maintenance for easy cleanups. All you need is a broom or mop to keep the surface clean and looking new.
- The materials used for engineered hardwood is at times second or third to best, meaning some producers may subscribe to a cheaper adhesive which increases the chances of layer separation through age.
- Despite the many options that are offered with engineered hardwoods, there are also limitations with specific types of wood grains.
- The adhesives used in engineered hardwood may impact people who are sensitive to the chemicals used. Always make sure you know of the types of adhesives used before subscribing.
Buying Engineered Hardwood From Flooring Liquidators London Guarantees You
Lowest Prices For Flooring In London
If you step on it, we have it. We have a wide engineered hardwood flooring selection for all of London our customers love us for it!
With 16 different types of engineered hardwood species out there in the market, we know how confusing and difficult the decision-making process can get, especially for our do-it-yourself customers out there.
With our wide engineered hardwood flooring selection, we save you time and stress. You never want to be in a situation where you show up to a store without getting what you want.
Here at Flooring Liquidators London, you’re guaranteed an elegant showroom with engineered hardwood flooring samples you can peruse through.
If you need help, we have a team of engineered hardwood flooring experts waiting on your every need.
Wide Selection of Engineered Hardwood
If you step on it, we have it. We have a wide engineered hardwood flooring selection for all of Newmarket our customers love us for it!
We know how confusing and difficult the decision-making process can get when shopping for engineered hardwood, especially for our do-it-yourself customers out there.
And choosing the perfect floor doesn’t have to be a painful process. Working with us will save you time and stress. At Flooring Liquidators Newmarket, you’re guaranteed an elegant showroom with stunning tile flooring samples that you can peruse through.
If you need help, we have a team of tile flooring experts waiting on your every need.
Engineered Hardwood Flooring Experts
We have over 10+ years experience with engineered hardwood flooring and we have become the number 1 source in London for engineered hardwood installation.
Throughout the years we have developed strong relationships with our customers.
Flooring Liquidators is trusted by a wide range of contractors, developers, homeowners and reputable brands like that of Sheraton and HGTV to just to name a few examples.
Our product selection, execution, customer service, and 5-star online reviews speak for themselves.
For more information about buying engineered hardwood or engineered hardwood installation in London please call us at 519-680-0040 or fill out our contact form below.