If you’re looking for the best and most affordable laminate flooring in Mississauga, look no further than Flooring Liquidators. Located on 1672 Dundas St E, this location allows for easy and convenient access for both Mississauga and Brampton residents looking for laminate flooring.
We’re stocked and loaded with a wide range of laminate flooring samples for you to see and touch. If you’re in Mississauga looking for the best laminate flooring company, Flooring Liquidators offers not only stylish quality but also, lowest price guarantees!
Our 3000 sq ft. store allows for plenty of space to display all our Mississauga laminate flooring to all of our loyal customers, making it easier and more convenient for you to find what you need without being in a stressful environment.
If you have any questions, concerns or inquiries about laminate flooring or Mississauga laminate flooring installation, our knowledgeable staff will be more than happy to assist you — we believe that providing our customers with an enjoyable and pleasant experience at our stores is equal to that of providing our customers with the best quality and price available.
Get the best, full warranty flooring brands at your local store! (With flooring experts to help)
What Are The Pros and Cons of Laminate Flooring?
- Easy floor installation. You can install about 300 square feet in a weekend. Laminate flooring today fits like a puzzle where you can just click or fold and lock pieces into place.
- Super easy to maintain and clean. No need for special sanders or waxes. All it needs is the occasional sweeping or mopping.
- Highly durable. Unlike real hardwood, laminate flooring is dent, scratch, and stain resistant.
- It always looks great. Whether it’s wood, stone or any other natural material, laminate flooring faithfully reproduces what you want.
- Excessive water can seep into boards if left for long periods unintended, which will cause swelling. Laminate will see negative side effects from large pools of water.
- You can’t sand laminate flooring. If there is an abnormally heavy scratch or dent, you will not be able to sand it down like normal wood.
- If you’re wanting friction in a floor, laminate flooring is known to be slippery.
- It’s harder to ask for a higher value when you’re trying to resell your home with laminate flooring.
Buying Laminate From Flooring Liquidators Newmarket Guarantees You
Lowest Prices For Flooring In Mississauga
Here at Flooring Liquidators, we believe in making our products affordable for our customers, as well as providing them with the best quality of product available. Not only do we want to give our customers ample reason to come back to us when looking for laminate flooring in Mississauga or Brampton but we also want our customers to have the best possible flooring for their home or commercial property.
When we offer “lowest price guarantees,” we save you the time and hassle. We truly believe every building is safer and aesthetically pleasing with flooring as good as ours. This is why the quality of our products will never be compromised by the low prices that we offer them at — we will only sell products that we are proud of and happy to have installed in our own properties.
Wide Selection of Laminate
If you step on it, we have it. We have a wide laminate flooring selection for all of Mississauga and our customers love us for it! All of our Mississauga laminate flooring fans get to choose from rare to the most popular types of laminate species available in the market.
And buying a laminate floor doesn’t have to be a painful process. Our full-service flooring solution will save you the time and stress. With our expert team, you’ll never be in a situation where you’ll feel lost and helpless. Here at Flooring Liquidators Mississauga, you’re guaranteed an elegant showroom with undeniably fetching laminate flooring samples — all made for all customers looking to buy and install laminate flooring.
If you need help, we have a team of laminate flooring experts waiting on your every need.
Laminate Flooring Experts
We have over 10+ years experience with laminate flooring and we have become the number 1 source in Mississauga for laminate installation.
Throughout the years we have developed strong relationships with our customers.
Flooring Liquidators is trusted by a wide range of contractors, developers, homeowners and reputable brands like that of Sheraton and HGTV to just to name a few examples.
Our product selection, execution, customer service, and 5-star online reviews speak for themselves.
For more information about buying laminate or laminate installation in Mississauga please call us at 905-232-2242 or fill the form below.
Laminate Floors For Sale In Mississauga
A great choice for property owners, laminate flooring represents maintainable style at an affordable price. Here at Flooring Liquidators, we’re all about unbeatable prices on incredible flooring products, and have the best selection of laminate floors for sale in Mississauga. We have great relationships with all our manufacturers, which allows us to get the best products at the best possible prices.
If you are looking for flooring that is:
- Extremely durable, strong, scratch and impact resistant, and long lasting
- Good for high-traffic areas or in homes with children or pets
- Stain, fade, and moisture resistant
- Easy to clean and maintain
Then you need to check out our laminate floors for sale.
We guarantee you will find flooring for unbeatable prices, so that you can finally have the dream home you’ve always wanted. Our tagline is “everything is on sale” because we always strive to have the best prices. No matter what you’re looking for, we’ve got the perfect flooring option for you. So come check out our laminate flooring Mississauga store today.