For quality and affordable hardwood flooring in Mississauga, look no further than Flooring Liquidators Mississauga. Located on 1672 Dundas St E, this location allows for easy and convenient access for both Mississauga and Brampton residents.
Stocked with over 200 samples in hardwood and laminate flooring, our flooring shop is always well equipped to provide quality and affordable hardwood flooring in Mississauga and Brampton.
Whether it is custom hardwood or a solid light-toned cherry or dark and thick oak hardwood that you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered.
Our 3000 sq ft. store allows for plenty of space to display all our products, making it easier and more convenient for you to find what you need.
If you have any questions, concerns or inquiries about hardwood flooring or hardwood installation, our knowledgeable staff will be more than happy to assist you — we believe that providing our customers with an enjoyable and pleasant experience at our stores is equal to that of providing our customers with the best quality and price available.
Get the best, full warranty flooring brands at your local store! (With flooring experts to help)
What Are The Pros and Cons of Hardwood Flooring?
- Hardwood floors are easy to maintain and durable. Houses today that are over 100 years old still have their original hardwood. For the most part, hardwood flooring needs occasional sweeping and cleaning.
- Homes with hardwood are in high-demand, they sell faster than homes with end-to-end carpet and buyers are willing to pay top dollar for a home with hardwood.
- Hardwood flooring offers a wide variety of options available for custom designs. From oak cherry to walnut and more, you can pick and choose the best fit.
- Hardwood flooring is considered to be an expensive flooring option. It also requires sub-flooring during the installation process and labour costs will vary per project.
- Scratches and blemishes show. Hardwood is open to scratches from pets, drops, and drags. When they do happen, you’ll need to refine them which can cost between $1.25 to $4.00 or more per square foot
- Hardwood floors are hard, which means that they are noisy. Many property owners will add rugs on top of their hardwood to deaden the sound.
Buying Hardwood From Flooring Liquidators Mississauga Guarantees You
Lowest Prices For Flooring In Mississauga
Here at Flooring Liquidators, we believe in making our products affordable for our customers, as well as providing them with the best quality of product available.
Not only do we want to give our customers ample reason to come back to us when looking for hardwood flooring in Mississauga or Brampton but we also want our customers to have the best possible flooring for their home or commercial property.
When we offer “lowest price guarantees,” we save you the time and hassle and also ensure that our customers install high-quality grade and best-in-class products. We truly believe every building is safer and aesthetically pleasing with flooring as good as ours.
This is why the quality of our products will never be compromised by the low prices that we offer them at — we will only sell products that we are proud of and happy to have installed in our own properties.
Wide Selection of Hardwood
If you step on it, we have it. We have a wide hardwood flooring selection for all of Mississauga and our customers love us for it!
With 16 different types of hardwood species out there in the market, we know how confusing and difficult the decision-making process can get, especially for our do-it-yourself customers out there.
Choosing a floor doesn’t have to be a painful process. Here at Flooring Liquidators Mississauga, you’re guaranteed an elegant showroom with hardwood flooring samples you can peruse through.
If you need help, we have a team of hardwood flooring experts waiting on your every need.
Hardwood Flooring Experts
We have over 10+ years experience with hardwood flooring and we have become the number 1 source in Mississauga for hardwood installation.
Throughout the years we have developed strong relationships with our customers.
Flooring Liquidators is trusted by a wide range of contractors, developers, homeowners and reputable brands like that of Sheraton and HGTV to just to name a few examples.
Our product selection, execution, customer service, and 5-star online reviews speak for themselves.
For more information about buying hardwood or hardwood installation in Mississauga please call us at 905-232-2242 or fill out our form below.
Hardwood Floors For Sale In Mississauga
An attractive choice for property owners in Mississauga, hardwood flooring provides natural beauty and warmth to your space. Here at Flooring Liquidators, we’re all about unbeatable prices on incredible flooring products, and have the best selection of hardwood floors for sale in Mississauga. We have great relationships with all our manufacturers, which allows us to get the best products at the best possible prices.
If you are looking for flooring that is:
- Lasts for many years when properly maintained
- Strong and has long-term durability
- Easy to clean and maintain, as well as easy to install
- Safe for babies and children
Then you need to check out our hardwood floors for sale.
We guarantee you will find flooring for unbeatable prices, so that you can finally have the dream home you’ve always wanted. Our tagline is “everything is on sale” because we always strive to have the best prices. No matter what you’re looking for, we’ve got the perfect flooring option for you. So come check out our hardwood flooring Mississauga store today.